These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Sweepstakes and Prize Draws. By submitting your entry, you agree to these rules and agree to be bound by these t&cs. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is RAIN.
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents only, excluding RAIN employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with any sweepstakes or prize draws.
4. Entry for this prize draw is as per the instructions on the Facebook or Instagram post relating to the giveaway.
5. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. RAIN reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner/s will be chosen at random (unless stated otherwise in the giveaway post) by software and will be notified either through Facebook or Instagram’s direct messaging system or via comment within 7 days after the closing date and will be asked to reply within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner/s will be chosen at random by software and will be notified either through Facebook or Instagram’s direct messaging system or via comment within 7 days after the closing date and will be asked to reply within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
10. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook or Instagram allow us to message you. If the winners’ privacy settings mean we are unable to inform them of their prize through Facebook’s messaging system and they do not respond to comments informing them of the prize on the post itself, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant. If the winners do not respond within 7 days of our Facebook or Instagram notification, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition or draw.
11. Any personal contact information you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the sweepstake
12. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the sweepstake and the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
13. The sweepstake and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.